Dates : March 14-18, 2022
Locations : Orlando, FL I Orange County Convention Center
The HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition is the can’t-miss healthcare event of the year, where professionals throughout the global health ecosystem connect for the education, innovation and collaboration they need to reimagine health and wellness for everyone, everywhere.
Who attends ? CIOs and senior executives, providers, IT professionals, government officials, innovators, consultants, market suppliers and more.
The digital program features four days of exclusive live content, with a library of on-demand, CE-eligible sessions. It includes highlights, top-rated education sessions, and keynotes from the on-site event, along with facilitated and unstructured networking opportunities.
Conference Education Topics of HIMSS 22 :
Business_ Guiding health leaders toward financial sustainability and operational excellence.
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Venture Investment
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Marketing and Communications
- Volume to Value
Data and Information_ Securing and streamlining health information to improve care delivery.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Bioinformatics or Healthcare Informatics Research
- Cybersecurity and Privacy
- Data Analytics / Data Science
- Health Information Exchange / Interoperability
Vous voulez découvrir plus d’événements ?
Rendez-vous sur notre page Agenda